Today was a great day. It was my husband's birthday, both of my children are home for the weekend, as well as my grand girl. It's been over a month since everyone was home at the same time. It's so nice. I miss my kids so much. We had a beautiful, warm and sunny day and had a nice little festival in town. I'm sitting on the couch reading up on news as my husband watches a ball game. My sweet little puppy is sitting beside me chewing on everything he can find, including me.
I have a little chihuahua and it is hard to find things small enough for them at the local stores. I'm fixing to go puppy shopping online. He needs some teething toys and I also want to get him a better harness. It's amazing how much happiness an animal can bring to a person. As a child and young adult I never cared for animals. It wasn't until I had my own children that I started appreciating animals. Now we have three dogs and a cat. The funny thing is we have a large great dane, a west highland terrier and a chihuahua. We have one of every size. They are all very smart and entertaining in their own respect. The best one is the great dane. He is exceptionally smart and well behaved. He thinks he is a lap dog! He just loves to be loved. They all do actually. It's just very funny to see a huge dog try to crawl into your lap like he's 15 lbs instead of 150.
Today I'm counting my blessings for my children, husband, grand girl and our pets. I would recommend everyone have some sort of pet, something you can hold and love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment